Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2009 - just returned from a lovely vacation to Sun City today and spending some time with the family after a much needed break. I spent quite a bit of time over the last few weeks thinking about how to take things forward with this blog. Mostly I wanted it to be a good reference without just being a dump list of various alternative therapies that are available.. there appear to be quite a few of those sites around!

I had the pleasure of meeting Anna Sempe from Uganda just before the Christmas break and she made me realise the need youngsters have for expression. Her disturbed 20-something blog is quite an interesting read, albeit disturbing at times! She also requested I cover some alternative therapies that weren't too 'way out' as she put it - just basic ones to help get in touch with yourself and enable expression in areas where it may be difficult or traumatic. I'll try to cover a few of these as we go on this year.

But for now - all the very best for 2009 and look forward to a great year ahead!

No comments: